Monday, August 18, 2014

EDUC 7730 E-Portfolio Publishing








This blog is being written to announce and present my e-Portfolio. This is still considered to be a work in progress as I want to add the units of study, delivered professional development, and other teaching and learning activities that I become involved in. The purpose of my e-Portfolio is to showcase myself as a STEM educator with a highlight on Technology Education. I am sure this format can and will change as I grow by using and teaching what I learned from the IT & Digital Media Program at UNH. 

I used Wix to create my website. I felt it had a variety of layouts that looked clean and simple. And best of all it was user friendly and easy to make edits, preview the work, and maneuver within. At first I thought it was going to be very difficult but after spending a short amount of time creating my website I was able to easily use this resource. Many of my colleagues used this website so I was introduced to the many features it offered before I began.  

I feel that I have come a long way from the first time I designed a website earlier on in the program. This site has a sleek clean look and that is what I was looking for. It may still need some tweaking here and there but I feel as if this is a good version of what I want to portray about my work. 

Please click on the link to view My e-Portfolio.



No comments:

Post a Comment