Monday, August 12, 2013

ED 714 Creating and Curating my Digital Identity to detail the connections in my PLE

ED 714  Creating and Curating my Digital Identity to detail the connections in my Personal Learning Environment



As a member of my school’s STEM committee I am actively involved in the many projects, programs, partnerships, grants, etc. that we have implemented into our curriculum. I decided to use coggle to create a mind map of how and who I currently network with in the 4 branches of STEM. And although they are not all digitally based I added in all aspects of how I am involved in STEM as a platform for creating and curating my digital identity in detailing my PLE. The map shows the association I have with teachers, students, and businesses in the realm of STEM. My hope is to replace or curate more digital practices with, and in addition to, the current connections I have in my PLE.  

Here is my mindmap:

No comments:

Post a Comment