Sunday, February 16, 2014

ED722 Week 7 Response

This week's reading and videos from ED 722 and our DLMOOC focused on student choice and student voice. We were also enlightened and entertained by Dave Burgess's idea of "Teaching Like a Pirate". In addition I had the opportunity this week to video tape one of the 4th grade classrooms at my school as they voiced what they wrote about the habitat of an animal they chose. I included this video in my Storify but please excuse the limited editing as I spent hours trying to trim the video via many on-line tools as well as through my computer but was unsuccessful. I think the problem was incompatibility with the Flipvideo. (If anyone has suggestions for me I will gladly take them.) But for now, please view My Storify on this weeks topics


No comments:

Post a Comment